Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dirty Living - Energy Drinks

On certain days I want to be disgustingly over-fed...those days I seek comfort food and television over salad and walking...you know those days.  It pays to have a reminder of how bad it feels to eat dirty.  We each suffer differently for our self-abuse.  Here is a taste of my dirty-life.

Red Bull and how it makes me feel/behave:
  • Moody - I become angry, mean and intolerant especially toward the people I love most.
  • Stinky - My body odor becomes tremendous!
  • Jittery - I bite my nails to bloody stumps; I find myself sitting around biting nails or picking at things instead of being productive.
  • Light-headed - Due to pre-existing medical conditions, I'm already prone to syncope; it is increased with each serving I drink.
  • Dehydration - The more I drink, the more orange and dark the urine.
  • Diarrhea - The more I drink, the less I eat and the more my poop turns liquid.
  • Joints - My back aches on a lumbar level especially in the morning; my elbows, knees and even fingers hurt when I wake up and most of the day.
  • Teeth - Man, I thought Coca-Cola could harm pearly whites - red bull causes cavities and turns my teeth yellow-green.
  • Guilty - I am ashamed by my addiction.  I stash cans in odd places so my husband won't catch me.  I know it is wrong.  Every can makes me feel more disappointed in myself.
  • Broke - It costs a fortune to drink as much as I like to.  I might as well be smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment